5/9/14

Proper Real Post #1

Ok, sorry for earlier, we had just created the site and we were feeling deliriously happy. So, anyway, I'm Strix Spell, I'm an administrator for this site. I will keep you posted on what goes on in the math world, complete with opinion on everything. I will be posting on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays because Annis won't let me post every day.
Kazuma will be posting on Thursdays and Fridays. "He" will post some facts on math as well as a riddle on math at the end of each week.
Annis is posting on the new developments (without opinion) and the history of math on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Any questions? Ask away!

UPDATE: ok, I figured it out with the other admins and I'm posting about math, the two sides of the terms, why they are good and why they are bad.


3 comments:

  1. This sounds like it will be really cool. I think I'll come back when there's some more stuff up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting! I hope you enjoy the rest of the posts!

      Delete
  2. I <3 comments! So feel free to keep on visiting and commenting!

    ReplyDelete